The Venture Atlanta blog has become an important source for Georgia startup news, and expert commentary as well as a resource for founders and their teams.
We are accepting guest blogger submissions. Share startups tips, technology industry trends and commentary on legislative updates impacting startups and investors.
- Length. Posts 200 – 750 words in length are ideal.
- Original. Please send only original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Non-promotional content only, please. Do send your press release to editor [at] ventureatlanta.org
- Photos. Please include 2-3 photos, and captions that can be used to enhance the blog post. If the photos are not your own, please be sure that you have permission or license to use the images.
- Title, keywords and excerpt. Include a title, an excerpt and any keywords to describe your blog post.
- Links. Include relevant links within the post. We will approve these links before published.
- Multimedia content. We welcome video and images but please only send content that you own or have permission to share.
- Byline. Include a 50-word bio and up to two links to your website, blog or web property that you own. These links may not be affiliate links.
- Editorial Rights. We reserve the right to make grammatical edits, title changes and changes to aesthetics such as choice of photos.